Tuesday, September 20, 2016

Slightly Scary

Today I attended a new quilting group, which wasn't as scary as it might have been because I knew one other person there. This was the lovely venue:


Vivienne's Retreat near Gordon, which is about half-an-hour's drive away from home. It is a B&B which hosts quilting retreats, and also monthly sit and sew sessions. That quilted sign out the front says, "Quilters of the Big Room", and we were indeed in a big room which extends almost the full length of the house.

While there I finished appliquéing my flower ball to its background, so later at home I very carefully cut away the excess background:

Fortunately I didn't snip right through to the front!


1 comment:

Julierose said...

Oh sounds like a great place to sit, quilt and chat...always fun Looking forward to seeing that Flower Ball... hugs, Julierose