Tuesday, March 15, 2016

Shelving

Assembling shelving in the walk-in wardrobe:
Due to my miscalculation, some of these shelves had to be shortened. Fortunately the wood-worker in the family fixed that for me.

On the other side of the WIR, the same measuring issue meant that we ended up with a spot which looks like it was deliberately created for this vacuum cleaner:

I've also started putting up shelves in the sewing room:
Sorry it's a bit dark; it was getting late by the time I took that photo. This evening I added a few more shelves and stacked up more fabric boxes. I'm going to need more shelves, so am planning a trip to buy some in a few days. Then I can re-home all the boxes of magazines and sewing books that are still in the unit in Ballarat.

2 comments:

Cherry said...

Fabulous progress! The shelving looks great all painted and installed.

Jeanette said...

So good to have a place for everything.